Valentine’s Day Snack Combine – Eat Your self Skinny
The proper candy and salty snack combine for Valentine’s Day made with 5 easy components in below 5 minutes! Nice for sophistication events, items or snacking at house!
A brilliant enjoyable and festive snack combine that you may simply whip collectively in simply minutes good for Valentine’s Day! A scrumptious salty/candy mixture of pretzels, cereal squares, popcorn, peanuts and chocolate candies that makes a enjoyable snack for youths (and adults!), a success at class events and even festive items for buddies and neighbors. Such a straightforward snack that may be thrown collectively in simply minutes with just a few easy components.
The very best half is you may customise this combine nevertheless you want! Throw in your favourite nuts, add in some mini marshmallows, swap out the M&Ms for chocolate chips, you actually cannot go improper. This festive snack is nice for any vacation too, simply use completely different coloured candies and sprinkles!
How you can Make this Snack Combine
In a big bowl, combine collectively the next components:
- Mini pretzels – any form pretzel will work (I used mini twists), however simply be certain they’re sufficiently small for the combination. Pretzel sticks, nuggets, and snaps all make nice choices
- Cereal squares – I used Chex cereal on this combine, however any toasted cereal will work nice. You possibly can additionally use multi-grain Cheerios, my daughter loves them!
- Popcorn – my favourite is Skinny Pop popcorn, however any sort of popcorn will work on this recipe
- Peanuts – be at liberty to make use of your favourite sort of nuts (or seeds) on this. I used calmly salted peanuts, however almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, pepitas and even sunflower seeds all make nice choices!
- Chocolate Candies – I like the pops of crimson and pink that the M&Ms add to the combination, however you may additionally use chocolate chips to make this combine candy. I like Lily’s chocolate chips as they’re gluten-free, vegan and sweetened with stevia making the sugar content material actually low. They style scrumptious!
Tremendous easy and so festive! I additionally threw in some enjoyable sprinkles that I had leftover from my strawberry banana donuts and grain-free sugar cookies that I made for Valentine’s Day. Be at liberty to swap out any of those components or add further ones, like goldfish crackers, marshmallows or dried fruit, to make this all your individual. Your children will love making this with you!
Extra Valentine’s Recipes You will Love
Hope you all get pleasure from this Valentine’s Day Snack Combine and should you love this recipe as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star ranking beneath and remember to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Whole Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups entire grain cereal squares (I used Chex cereal)
- 2 cups popcorn (I used Skinny Pop)
- 1 cup calmly salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate sweet
- Add all components to a big bowl and provides all the pieces a very good combine. Get pleasure from instantly or cowl and retailer in a sealed, hermetic container.
- Serving Measurement: 1/2 cup
- Energy: 95
- Sugars: 6.8 g
- Sodium: 82.6 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.9 g
- Fibers: 0.8 g
- Proteins: 1.5 g
* Please observe that every one diet data are simply estimates. Values will fluctuate amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.